On-Line Privacy Statement (01/02/2012)
Full Circle Australasia Pty Limited (ABN 31 077 742 986) (“Full Circle”) respects the privacy of its online visitors.
This on-line privacy statement is issued as at the date specified above.
If you visit this website and read or download materials, such as information concerning the services and products of Full Circle, the information we receive is statistical only and will not be used to identify you personally. Such non-personal information includes:
- Computer Information – to enable communication between your computer and the server hosting this website, it is necessary that your web browser provides your computer’s network address, so that our web server can address its replies back to the correct machine. In addition, the browser type and operating systems which you use may also be recorded. This information will never be used by Full Circle to personally identify you
- Navigation and Click-Stream Data – browsing this website generates a “foot-print” or trail of the pages you have visited, the amount of data transferred, the search criteria you used and the time and duration of access. This information is recorded against the network address supplied by your web browser. This information will never be used by Full Circle to personally identify you.
- Cookies – a cookie is a very small text file placed on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used to enhance the online experience – for example, “session cookies” are created at the beginning of the user’s search session and discarded at its conclusion. The cookie is not used to collect or store information about the user, only to allocate a temporary identifier to the search session. Without the session identifier, the user might lose the entire search context each time a new page is visited during a session.
Many web browser programs recognise when a cookie has been offered or placed on your computer and enable you to decide whether you wish to reject or accept the cookie. Check with your software supplier if you are not sure. If cookies are disabled, you may find this website provides less than desirable functionality and speed, for the reasons described above.
- Storage Retention Use and Disclosure – apart from enabling our respective computers to communicate with one another, the information referred to above is collected and recorded in logs which are archived for use by our website manager. The statistics generated by the collection of this information help us to improve our website from time to time and to make it more interesting and relevant to browsers. It may also help us determine market preferences for various services we offer. In some circumstances the statistics generated from the collection of the abovementioned information may be used by our marketing department to promote our goods and services or to obtain further research and insight into market preferences and trends. No information collected in the abovementioned manner will be linked to your name, address or other identifier and Full Circle may therefore disclose it to third parties to assist it with marketing or its management of this website and its other information technology.
Personally Identifiable Information
What information do we collect?
As a general rule, information that can directly identify an online visitor is collected at this website only when offered by the visitor voluntarily and on an informed basis.
If you contact us we will retain and use your contact details (eg phone number, email address) and other information you supply to respond to your message or to supply you with the information or service requested. The kinds of information we collect and hold may vary depending on the type of service or product you wish to consider or purchase from us. It may, for example, include:
- Information you give us when you request further information on our products and services. This information will include your name, address, contact details, and details of the product / service that you request; and
- Communications between us and you
If we wish to use your personal information to advise you about other Full Circle services, we will provide you with an opportunity to decline to receive such communications from us.
Our purposes of collecting personal information:
As a general matter we collect your personal information for the purpose of contacting you and communicating with you about our services and products and, where you ask us to supply them, to enable us to do so;
Disclosure of Personal information to Third Parties:
Please note that Full Circle may from time to time outsource management of certain functions, such as: this website and other information technology, including our data-base of contacts and clients and marketing.
We may also disclose your personal information to our professional advisers, such as our lawyers in any case where we need to seek advice.
- We have your consent;
- Making the disclosure is related to the primary purpose for which we have collected the information and we deem that you would reasonably have expected us to make the disclosure;
- We are required to do so by law, in which case we would inform you unless doing so itself is unlawful or would impede or defeat the purpose of the disclosure; or
- We are negotiating a sale of our business, in which case we will disclose the information only if the other party with whom we are negotiating agrees to refrain from use of the information until it completes the purchase.
We will never sell your personal information unless:
- We have your express consent; or
- The sale is part of a sale of our business or a part of our business.
There are no laws that require us to collect information, but if you do not provide the information we request we may not be able to provide the services, products or information you have asked us for.
Your Access Rights
You have a qualified right of access to the personal information we hold about you. The right is “qualified” because there are circumstances in which we may be permitted or required to deny access. For example we are permitted to deny access if the information you request would prejudice our commercial negotiations or would interfere with law enforcement activity by a law enforcement agency.
Links to other websites are provided in this website for your convenience. Please note that we have no control over, nor knowledge of the privacy and information management policies of the operators of linked websites. We are not in a position to inform you of whether, on visiting a linked website, your personal information will be collected, and if so, what use or disclosure may be made of it.
Further Information and Complaints
If you would like to access your personal information or would like further details about our management of your personal information or if you wish to make a complaint about a privacy matter, please contact Full Circle’s privacy officer at the following address:
The Privacy Officer
Full Circle Australasia Pty Ltd
PO Box 156
St Ives NSW 2075
Phone No: (02) 9410 0900