The Combine Clients wizard allows one Client to be merged into another typically where a Client has been accidentally duplicated.
- From the ‘Client’ menu, select ‘Combine Client’.
- Select the main client to merge another client into
- Tick the checkbox to specify whether the Main Client has priority when two fields have information i.e. if there are two mobile numbers, addresses etc. Click ‘Next’
- Select the duplicate Client to merge into the main Client and then click ‘Next’
- Tick the boxes in the ‘Use’ column for the details from the second client to be merged; untick the box to keep the original data. The ‘Updated’ column will show which information is to be used. See example below.
- Click ‘Merge’